Cumberland County Circuit Clerk

Rhonda Wilson

P.O. Box 145
Toledo, IL 62468
Phone: (217) 849-3601
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.


Sonya– Chief Deputy            Kim- Deputy Clerk

 Roni Sue- Deputy Clerk



(serving from Sept. – Dec. of 2023)

The trial set to begin on Sept. 20th has been vacated and jurors WILL NOT need to report.

***********The next jury check-in date will now be Tuesday, Oct. 3rd. after 5 p.m. *********** 

If there is anything that could prevent you from being able to serve for this setting you will need to submit a written request to the judge via mail or email  prior to the scheduled call-in date.


New statewide jury orientation video:


Additional Resources:


NON-CUSTODIAL PARENTS needing to pay child support may utilize the following resources for the State Disbursement Unit:

Non-custodial parents wishing to complete payments via payroll deduction:  Will need to obtain a withholding order from the court and set up payroll deduction to be paid by the employer/H.R. Dept. via direct ACH transfer or through the Expert Pay processing company for SDU.   Resources for the employer: Employment payment submission form can be found at this link for  employers:

To pay via expert pay:

Employer contact to SDU:

Non-custodial parents who wish to complete direct payments to SDU may set up payments via Expert Pay (at this link:  or mail checks directly to SDU along with a payment submission form.  (Payment submission form can be found here ) 

PLEASE NOTE– PROCESSING TIME: The initial payment processed via SDU may take up to 10 business days.  The subsequent payments will process more quickly.  Please allow processing time when mailing or submitting payments.

PLEASE NOTE– CASE INFORMATION: The SDU will not be able to provide you specific information regarding your support orders, case numbers, etc.  The purpose of SDU is for processing the payment only.  For case related information, contact the Office of the Circuit Clerk at 217-849-3601.  Each submission to SDU will require your case number and county in which the case is located.

Additional resources:


Forms for updating personal information for the non-custodial parent can be found at:

If you need further assistance or resources feel free to call our office.

Staff at the office of the circuit are unable to provide legal advice.